The Superintendent directs day-to-day operations of the construction site, while adhering to and enforcing the schedule, performance of each subcontractor, conformance to the project budget, compliance with the plans and specifications, enforce strict safety practices, site cleanliness and overall production.
- Manage and inspect the day to day on-site construction and/or rehabilitation of the project.
- Enforcing and adhering to the schedule
- Manage the performance of each subcontractor
- Conformance to the project budget and be in compliance with the plans and specifications of the project.
- Enforce strict safety practices, site cleanliness and overall production.
- Respond to RFI’s and/or submittals
- Review monthly invoices from subcontractors through Textura
- Attend monthly draw meetings with lenders/inspectors
- Strong leadership skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all level of employees, vendors, contractors, consultants and clients.
- Must be detailed in procedures and able to arbitrate between trades.
- Must be able to read and understand plans, specifications and subcontract agreements
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and able to schedule subcontractors in proper succession.
- Proficient in Procore and Textura
- Basic understanding of all trades
- Proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including building plans and specifications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prepare and review scopes; RFI’s and submittals
- Must have the ability to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
- Must have developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Must have a strong knowledge of OSHA policies and guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing the construction of multi-family apartments with verifiable references.
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401k plan, PTO, Gym Membership
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.