There are 3 neighborhoods in this 543-unit project: 200 units of senior rental apartments, 300 units of family rental apartments, and 43 for-sale single family homes. The neighborhoods are connected through an elegantly landscaped residential drive, which has minimal intrusion to the major courtyards. The recreation building is centrally located within the site, allowing convenient access from all neighborhoods.
In terms of site amenities, each neighborhood has its own garden, while each also share a central pool area with the others. All the common open spaces are linked up through an infrastructure of landscaped walks. Residents are encouraged to travel from one garden to another freely, thus fostering social interaction.
At the project’s entry points, radiating view corridors are established to maximize the perception of openness across the entire site. The view corridors also provide easy way finding for the residents.
To successfully blend the new development into the City’s urban fabric, we have demonstrated high design sensitivity to building height, roofline articulations, and density transition across this 11-acre site. First, the tallest buildings are strategically placed deep within the site to minimize the impact to the existing streetscape. Then, in terms of roof articulation, we have added soft touches of trellises to break up the Mission style roofline. As for density transition, single family homes with the lowest density are placed along the existing single-family edge, while senior housing with the highest density occurs along the urban Tully Road.
- Features and Amenities
- Resident Services
- Floor Plans
- More Photos
Visit us at:
2600 Corde Terra Circle, San Jose, CA 95111
Leasing Office Hours:
Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Private Patios
- Maple Cabinets
- W/D Hookups
- Air Conditioning
- 9′ Ceilings
- Gas Stoves
- Computer Room
- Free Library
- Free Homework Club
- Community Room
- 2 Playgrounds
- BBQ Area
- Gated Garage
- Pre-wired for cable, modem, & phone
- Electric key card for controlled access to buildings
- Gated community
- High speed internet connection
- Homework center
- Computer room
- Continuing education
- Health and safety classes
- English as a second language classes
- Special events
And much more!
Please note that all features and available upgrades are subject to change without notice.
Resident Services are performed at Corde Terra Village Apartments to improve the quality of life for our residents. We have a coordinator’s office on site, a community room, free library with books in many languages, fitness center, swimming pool, children’s playground, community kitchen for group and individual activities, an after school homework room with computers for homework research and projects, and a computer lab for individual access, group classes, and individual tuition. All activities are free of charge to our residents.We provide or facilitate access to the following:
- After school homework club
- Computer classes
- English instruction classes
- Programs including Summer Program
- Educational, lifestyle, recreational, health and wellness programs
- Activities that build community involvement among residents and the surrounding neighborhood
- Recruitment, scheduling, and oversight of volunteer assistance
- Speakers to talk to residents on topics of interest
- Flyers, newsletters and other publications
- Limited case management
- Linkage to assistance programs provided by faith based organizations
- Access to translation services
The Resident Services staff works closely with the On-Site Management staff, and together they endeavor to create programs responsive to resident preferences and issues. The aim is to offer services that engage residents in life-enhancing, community-building activities; to address problems early on; and, to provide access to assistance. In short, our goal in implementing resident services is to create a safe, comfortable, informative, enjoyable environment for our residents.
- 2009 Multi-Family Executive Affordable Housing Project of the Year Award
- 2008 Affordable Housing Finance Readers’ Choice Awards Nomination Finalist
- 2007 National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies Multifamily Excellence Award
- 2007 Silicon Valley Business Journal “Affordable Housing Development of the Year” Runner-Up
- Affordable Housing Finance National Magazine Highlights Corde Terra Village in 2007